09 February 2009

Starting over...Welcome to the Evolving Epicurean!

As with most things in life, I started this blog with the intention of writing about my great adventures traveling and eating, but it took a very different turn and became all about food. I would love to travel more, but right now I'm just trying to pay off bills and save money to do so.

On that note, I would like to introduce the revised theme to this blog...it's all about food. As you may have noticed from past posts, I have a bit of an obsession with food. I love to eat it, make it, bake it, serve it, and even take pictures of it.

Obviously since I've had little to talk about besides food, anyone who has been reading this blog won't notice much of a difference. I have been experimenting more in the kitchen and am very excited to share my continual journey to becoming a better cook, baker, and overall foodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment